Tuesday, April 01, 2008

K such a boring day today and was damn sleepy....haiz....and best part im not well not gd start in the morning ah....wat to do life is unfair at times...oh god....

K doin some research abt localization the whole morning....and trying to figure it out by end of this week atleast....

Oh ya ppl today is APRIL FOOL' S DAY !!!! haha so far fooled my guy my granma my bestie haha....fun yea.....but the best one was fooling menaga haha cos i tried for so many yrs....and i couldnt fool her but tis time she really got fooled haha sry di....but i did it atlast....haha....woohoo....

wk 6 of the presentation is cumin upp and im gonna do my best for it....no matter wat....me and vanessa hv put in our best for this fyp.....so i really hope the teacher appreciate it....

Well tats abt it....

No comments: