Friday, April 11, 2008

Hey i'm back wit my latest post haha....anyway tis week for fyp had a small presentation we had to present to a lecturer who we don noe about what project we doin and what software we are doin on and other stuff....well ours was suppose to be the third group but eventually our became 1st cos the supposedly first group some of the student were not in yet....so we presented what we could and what we have and he was ok wit our progress in our work....and gave us tips on we shuld present as i and vanessa were caught by surprise haha....but don wry sir our nxt presentation will be beta we promise....so overall rating for presentation it was OK!!

K tis mth financial status kinda bad hv to bdays cumin up one is my mum and the other kumar little niece aka my little daughter Aarathi bday......haha major burnt in my pockets but its ok.....as long as i set a budget for the gifts.....even kumar is sharing wit me so shuldnt be a prob....haha...

Heard that soon we will noe where we are attached to for our attachment ....not sure if it is true anot....but im kinda worried i pray to god that i wont have any prob wit my attachment...everything will go easy....god help me...pls....

well tmr gonna go and get sumthings for myself....after along time....don wry essential things so die die must get haha.....

Haha ya ....nowadays i feel like cooking fascinated by the recipes online i copy them to my handy dandy notebook haha....seems weird for a gal like me cos im not the type who like to get my hands dirty haha....but kumar said its gd so nxt time i can cook for him.....don wry dear i copy this recipes so that u also can cook wen im tired or sick....humph monkey he....

Abt my other prob welll only god can decide what to do abt it.....haiz.....hope everything goes well...

Oh ya fatin wen bac hmmm cos she not well ....well nenek tc urself ok.....

No comments: