Monday, April 21, 2008

hey....to all....my weekend was ok not so bad ....wen to meet menaga and family at vicky's dance performance....was great .....vicky as usual danced veri well...my kutty bf haha....don be jealous kumar...relax he is jus a kid.....haha

Then i he and murugan wen compass point look around....and i wen to the library to look for books to read oh ya and some IT books but the one i was looking for was not around.....and kumar and murugan were bored is it jus me oh are guys always bored wen it cum to library haiz haha ....later murugan wen to meet his friens @kallang....while i and kumar wen on home had a long tok.....

sunday noting much got up change the bedsheet clean my rm ate and bathe and wait for my dear to cum and spend time to watch a tamil movie in central.....yeah haha spending time wit him is so nice my stress jus go away fast....

Now.....i really beginning to feel f******** stressed up due to sum blady idiots stop it! Its my life i noe wat i wan and wat i don wan.....stop running my life ok......if u guys force me into doing sumthing i don like ......i will do sumthing drastic i really mean it...i cant take it ok....and stop tokin abt standards status and education....standard and status will neva last ....and education u can still do it no matter wateva age u are k.....don u guys dare hurt the ppl around me especially kumar and my friens i will kill u all i mean it wen i said tat..........

Condolences to Ghanna Anna Father may u rest in peace.....

No comments: