Wednesday, April 23, 2008



hi again hehe....anyway yday wen to tampanies to meet kumar....for awhile and he told me he saw sumi.....i msg her and told her la tat my guy saw her and she told me yea she saw him too....and i ask her where is she i tot she was on her way hm ....but i was wrg...she was at tamp kfc....and she ask me to cum over.....and i did....well not oni me la kumar also came.......she was wit her cuz rathi and sis nisha....hehehe....and we tok abt alot of stuff then i and kumar head home la.....was nice meeting her after so long haha.....






Oh ya HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST KUTTY DAUGHTER AARATHI......MAY ALL UR WISHES CUM TRUE ALWAYS......GOD BLESS U......!!!!!!!!! haha oh ya i and kumar were in conference wit her and i wished her happy bday she wished me bac and im like confused is it my bday today notty aarathi make me forget my bday.....


HAPPY 4 MTHS ANNIVERSARY KUMAR LUV U ALOT !!!!!!!

No comments: