Friday, April 18, 2008

Hi everyone.....haha.....k past two days kinda bz and stressed up over my fyp cos tis is week 7 and i onli hv 5 more weeks to go and i hv to get this things done so i can prepare for the presentation all....haiz im trying to find the dnn store module tutorial so i can do my wk fast urgh i cant seem to find it.....god pls let me fins asap....i don one to get stuck at that thing need to do other things also...and help vanessa also.....

Haiz of all days today my dear kumar forgot his hp.....HOW CAN A PERSON FORGET TAT OF ALL THINGS.....AAAAAAAAAAAAH.......how to contact him waaaaaaa.......he beta read his email and ans his off phone .....or im gonna kill him...humph....though its kinda funny hehe....he always said im forgetful....dear now who forgetful ah haha.....

hmm weekend is cumin cant wait for it.....fatin is cumin over to my hs yea....and so is my dear weeee

No comments: