Tuesday, April 22, 2008

hi today damn cold brrrrrrrrrrr....cos its raining outside and the air condition in my class is like eeeks a freezer....brrr.....im shivering later no cold drink hot drinks onli....remember tat rajes..... haha....

Im damn sleepy thxs kumar....he cant sleep make me stay awake....waaaaaa u owe me one.....sob sob.....later meetin him yea....weee....

Oh ya tmr is our 4 mths anniversary.....and my kutty daughter aarathi (kumar niece for ur info) birthday....how i wish she was my little gal......so clever haha...call my full name summore haha...cute rite.....

hmm fyp seems to be getting me stressed up cos supervisor keep giving us additional jobs.....but vanessa told me to finish wat im doin first.....if got time then do wat she said.....i agree wit her....i mean we don hv much time left its aready week 8..... oni 4 more weeks to go .....the last two weeks have to prepare report and presentation slides...so i jus gonna do wat i can i putting my alot of effort in it i hope the lecturer who are marking will appreciate it....god help us......u witness us working hard on it...so u noe it well enough rite.....

hmm iap is cumin up soon vanessa noes her attachment the rest of not yet...hmm i guess they are having a tough time choosing for us a place to work at .....haha don blame them.....kinda scared and nervous abt it......normal feeling rite? got sum tips from kumar abt working life the shuld and shuld nots haha....maybe one day i will type it in the blog alrite....

Tats abt it for today stay tune for more updates!!!!!!

No comments: