Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Weeeeeeeeee.....haha...alrite....well....after alot of stress on mon i and vanessa were able to finish up on most of our project and solve the one which had problem.....phew half my headache gone well not exactly....vanessa stilll hv to fin on mapping n localization , while i hv to figure out what is paypal....by the way does anyone noe wat the hell is tat pls explain to me....really need help on tat......

hmm...well planning alot for my future tis days....wan to go NIE to do teaching...not sure how...but kumar said his frien will help and im so grateful....during my second sem then i will tok to his frien on the process....thxs dear....my dear granma fatin his family all are a great support....thxs luv ya....

hmm...i hope the probs around me will jus disappear it seems to get worse....hiaz is there no end to it...will i ever feel the peace again...even though im smiling...still worried and scared...yea i noe kumar .....im suppose to be strong and all...but im a typical human being....so a little scaredness will be there alrite...i noe wat i wan and im strong ....no worries.....haiz....

No comments: