Monday, March 31, 2008


Hey ppl....haha well my weekend was kinda ok....i wont say it was gd la...but sat was great i karthik fatin and kumar wen for dinner and caught the movie shutter haha....was damn cool i tink the bravest among us was me and karthik cos kumar don like some disgusting parts fatin uhm was scared out of her seat ( gal its jus a phrase ) haha....hehe its was damn interesting haha fatin wana watch another horror film hehe ......luv the poster hehe......






Sunday was home the whole day....doin assignments for my tution students signing up again for my basic theory.....and did sum practice for it online....watch tv.... haiz realize alot of hv been goin on behind my back....but wateva it is i hv made my decision and im not backing out on it.....i noe wat im doin whether u all don believe in me anot....i don care....i noe wat i wan.....i will make it in life and when i do....u are gonna come begging for forgiveness....i mean it....





I jus don seem to get it y ppl tis days don bother to stay in contact...and tell stories and excuses ....which is damn lame wen its tat person fault itself.....i hope they change to the best before its too late......and don said tat becoz of tis person u move away cos tat person is jus an innocent party....and stop bringing their bf /gf into it pls for heavens sake....stop being small kids and be matured if u hv probs tok to the perosn involve and stop giving stupid excuses cos it may be both at fault or one at fault....k





FYP wk 5 seven more weeks to go for iap kinda nervous.....eeeks.....


No comments: