Tuesday, March 25, 2008




Hi ....k last week was kinda bz wit my sch and my personal life eventually my weekend was kind of rocking also....well here is wat i did...

Sat:

Ok sat i met kumar at bugis and wen to watch step up 2....wow it was damn nice the dance moves the songs were rocking .....well almost felt like getting up and dancing hehe...then after the movie...when to changi airport to watch the planes its one of my favs....and ate out dinner at popeye hehe....eventually couldnt finish the food...too full haha...and wen hm....was damn tired....

Sun:
Early morning got up bathe change and met kumar at little india to go temple...to pray....and guess who i saw there menaga and her family...her mum smiled at me and i felt damn shy....hehe...anyway...they came and tok to me and kumar then they left i and kumar also sat at the temple for a while then we left to eat at ananda bhavan.....then wen to his bro shop for a while....after tat wen to ibiso collect my check and wen to cck....to see his niece....well she was bored at hm and we brought her to bukit panjang plaza....bought for her bubble tea...and she drank it and said i ask for blueberry...and i said uhm aarathi its is blueberry....she said no don have blue wat...i am like haiz kids tis days....so smart....haiz haha...we brought her to the second level and play in the playground and thxs to monkey kumar .... she noes my name and keep calling me my full name....till we reach hm....haha....

hmm tis is the 4th week of fyp and we are starting to hv some progress in our project tats all for now.

There will photo updates later.

No comments: