Friday, March 14, 2008

ok gd am to all...yawn...damn sleepy today did not hv much sleep at all tis days...not sure y....but i tink i got too many worries in my head tats y i cant sleep according to wat kumar said not sure if it is true anot but i guess so....

Well according....to one of my lecturer, he said my results will be out today.....eventually its not out at all....i hv been tricked...i was like so stressed up and in tears...worried the whole nite fatin kumar and menaga all knew i was so upset....haiz i cant take tis anymore....god pls let me pass i don wan to fail anything i jus wan to pass and go on wit my fyp till may 23....pls.....i beg u....

Early mornin small fight wit kumar....i was wondering y he neva reply my email....and i sms him ....he called and i ask where is he and y he neva reply...he shout at me and said he was bz and hang up....i was like shock angry upset and in tears....but he called bac and said sry umpteen times....pls kumar don show ur anger at me ok...im aready hv alot of worries im my mind.....and im tired of all tis nonsense.....

Today Fyp day 10 and there isnt anything much to do....kind of bored so im jus reading up some notes...and blogging....haiz....


Is this torment ever gonna end .....and will it end happily......?

No comments: