Tuesday, March 11, 2008

kk ppl keep hearing tis Update! Update tooo often aready....so here is my update haha....
Well last week was my start of FYP....and it was so fun actually it was kinda boring as....we do our research do the wk the supervisor give us to do pretty fast later we got notin much to ......most of them in my class play game or chat ......me hehe....email my bf ......(obviously i email him cos he is at wk, his wkplace cant use msn duh).....

Nw tis is my 2nd week of FYP....and hv alot of planning and doing some work on certain things and read up on some books my supervisor gave.....hmm....vanessa got 1 bk....i got two .....waaaaaaaaa....it will take me more then a mth to read finish.....

Well tis friday .....is dooms day for me .....results will be out im damn worried and scared i really need to pass.....seriously .....as long as i pass....im happy i don wan fail any modules and repeat again....i will cry and give easily..... i noe myself damn well enough...haiz god pls help me.....


Well miss my frens who wen for iap i wonder wen i will c them again (they didnt go overseases duh...haha) .....

Well tis days i got my granma, kumar and fatin supporting me all the way....im glad of tat.....thxs alot....

tats abt it for nw stay tune for more updates....adios....

No comments: