Tuesday, March 18, 2008

K for everyone's info today results is gonna be out and im damn nervous terrified worried and other worse feelings i always feel ......are around now....and im in tears also....cos im damn scared like shit.....i wk damn hard tis term.....i really need to pass.....to all the gods io pray to pls let me pass....i will promise to go temple every mth....and fulfil the promise i made to u.....

Reason of y i need to pass is i don wan to let kumar down i mean he was there wen i need him and he was encouraging me to study and make me it someone who will achieve in life...was always there wen i was studyin or doin my project to make sur ei do it properly and not play around.........

I jus wan to do it for him only....i really want make proud of me....pls help me god.


Yea fatin is bac in sch, u beta be here today or else i will have to cum knocking at ur door la nenek......hehe...

No comments: