Monday, March 17, 2008

haiz tis is the 3rd week of fyp....and im damn sleepy and tired....still cant sleep well and havin some health issues...which i don wish to disclose....haiz i and vanessa well we are still trying to figure out how to the the module map and localization for the programme

But as usual we cant seem to find wat we want....its not so easy....as we tot it is....haiz....well trying our best to surf the net and read the books our supervisor had given us....hmm i tink i hv to go to the library one day to do more research on the project and on the programme im using on....and guess who i will bring along....haha obviously kumar....always a gd help to me...in my studies....luv u for tat dear....

Well wed results will be out....tis time im rite....im scared veri terrified is the correct word for it....im veri worried...i push myself veri hard tis sem....and i wan to do well badly ....i don one to disappoint my bf at all.....who was there to make sure i studied and write my notes for me...thxs dear.....

God pls help me....i really need to pass i promise u i will go temple every mth....to c u....i promise...

PS: Fatin neva cum to sch today cos she is sick get well soon

No comments: