Thursday, February 28, 2008

Haiz.....exams are over now waiting for results....i need to do well tis term i jus got too....i suffered alot tis term ........god pls help me i made a promise to u and i will give it to u as promised.....

Alot of things hv been happening tis few days....hw its gonna end onli god noes....i jus hope tat everything ends well......

Tis days i hv been realising several things and changes in my life...ppl who i tot for so long tat they are my friends and my god bros are not who i tink they are....i realise who are trustworthy and who are always there wen im in prob or in need of a shoulder to lean on......

I don need tis kind of ppl around me no more...all i need is ppl who are close to me and will be there for me....i noe who they are.....thxs to tis ppl i am who i am now.....to those ppl who i hv mention above i hv noting to say to u all anymore....if i eva cya outside i will jus say hi and jus go on my work.....as a person once said to me...."You think wat we friends will be wit u forever is it , we hv our own life to live" eventually the person words hv cum true......to tis person....hope u are happy nw.....

Thxs to fatin faekah liza and my dear kumar for being there for me
adios

No comments: