Sunday, April 22, 2007

wow ......wat a week in i had......in sch they giv so many project tat i lost track on hw many i hv to do.....as for my life....i really miss this person who i truly luv alot....jus gotten the guts to tok abt it......nt easy being single......but i neva wen on wit him weird huh...haha i don tink so....if u luv someone no matter u are att anot u will still luv him...his nt wit me nw but tears do cum to my eyes wen i tink of him n the memories i had wit him....it was beautiful sumtimes i feel tat his wit me wherever i am .....yday saw my sis n her bf walkin towards me wen i saw tat i tot i saw him n me walkin n wit pain i turn away......i really do luv him alot if there is a chance n he cums bac im still there no matter wat .....ppl say if im crazy or mad ......cos i noe he does luv me....tats wat i noe


Smile always (",)
rajes

No comments: