Tuesday, April 17, 2007


First day of sch today was so happy to see my friens n my classmates.....haha.....i pass them my bday invites n fatin kept sayin "its rajes wedding la" haha fatin if my weddin the card more nicer la....haha.....was lookin at all the new students in my sch ehem plus guys haha.....hey cant help it la hehe.....then aft sch met my cu ask her hw was her day n all n wen hm .....ah at hm wow tats a frustrating tot.....dad condeming me as usual abt my studies ...... n me obviously n comparing me wit my idiot bro....urgh i hate tat since small he condemns me no matter hw gd i am in certain things no praise at all.....haiz i guess tats hw a gals life is suppose to be....haiz.....but hey i luv sch alot n am planning to be there always i prefer there to sch tis days.....hmm.......



Smile Always (",)
Rajes

No comments: