Monday, April 30, 2007

on days like tis u really wish tat u were hm in ur room n jus stay there safe frm the outside world....im beginning to get really angry over certain ppl who really are hurting me .....n over guys who treat their gfs like some kinda of dirt....idiots they don realise the pain we have feelings n all.....all they care abt is their selfish selfs i hope guys rot in hell....urgh u digust me....b'day prep is goin well....sis is excited abt my bday haha don wry sis still time la....haha....today wen to meet AJ to get my vcd n as usual i was late .....but he didnt say anything abt tat but ask one thing "uhm where is my card" i was like oops i forgot n he said nvm send it to me la.....phew! thank god he nt angry....haha ....then wen to toa payoh n bought invite cards n ate my lunch there alone haiz....sad but used to it......at least u can sit dwn n think abt certain things in life n i did alot of stuff n later i wen to meet faekah at yck mrt to get the database bk but was late also...haiz wen we wen to sch to get the bk guess wat the bk was nt in yet....urgh waste our time man......frust sial waste our time.....haiz im exhausted ......well atleast i wasnt bored...haha tats the main thing here....


Smile Always(",)
Rajes

No comments: