Friday, April 13, 2007

Wow aft so long im writing in my blog n to those who kept tellin me to update it

well here it is n frm nw onwards im gonna update it often.....well during the holidays was bored

miz my classmates n sch alot....n ya i did hv some sad moments too which i don wish to reveal

for nw ....as it hurts....but i will like to thank tis ppl who were there wen i need them most faekah

fatin priya n karthik ( its AJ fatin no worries dn get confused) lol thxs guys for being there for

me.....and yes during the holidays was preparing for my 21st bday party everything is set.....n

ready to go ......haha....nt me la....haha....tmr is tamil new year i totally forgot abt it thxs for

reminding me karthik haha n 4 mths since my granma passed away........i really miss her

alot.....pathi i luv n miss u...wish u were wit me to celebrate my bday.....since im the first

granchild to celebrate 21st bday.....n u are nt here to see it......haiz....oh well......tats abt it....oh ya

happy new year to all indians out there.....



Smile Always(",)
Rajes

No comments: