Monday, May 12, 2008

Well sat was cool....woke up @ 9.30am .....clean my room...all and wen to bathe and get ready as mum told me to go tekka and buy saree for granma....as the nxt day is mother's day and i was goin for a 21st bday celeb later in the evening....waited for my dear as he is the one who is goin to buy the wrapping paper and wen he bought and come...the colours eeeks...haiz had a stuff time wrapping best part he keep saying no mus wrap like tis like tat i jus did one thing since u so gd at it rite u wrap la....hehe oh u shuld see the way he was wrapping haha...dear nxt time....don open ur big mouth or u get in trouble...hehe...we left my home at 2pm....wen to tekka and bought the sarees.....and wen to eat thosai yummy.....then took a bus to the party....weee....it was fun we were dancing all...and best part...i saw my dear dance for the first time and i was like shock he was dancing well...i hv no words to describe it...haha...it was tat gd....haha wen home late....

Sunday mother's day....wen out for dinner...tats abt it


FYP: Its week 11 now, and we are abt done wit our project....starting to do my aes report...which is not easy...need to crack my head....well we can do it vanessa ....lets do it...!!!!!!!!! Hope i don fall sick tis week aready feeling ill not again....is it jus me or am i jus falling ill alot tis days haiz

No comments: