Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hey I'm back after two days of being bedridden urgh no fun.....but was nice to see my dear rite by my side tc me thank you luv u so much.....and thxs for being patient when i was grouchy hehe.....well haven got well properly yet.....but no choice hv to be back in sch cos...........No more mc.....haha nenek will be veri happy abt tat...haha

ok project is over hv to do report n ppt slides for nxt thurs presentation....after my bday weep not a nice bday present u noe....waaaaa....wanna cry......haha well hv to prepare alot of stuff for that....gd luck to me n vanessa....

in few days gonna turn 22....eeks....tat was definitely not in my agenda....haiz....gettin old sial.....more responsibility on the way.....oh brother.....

tats all for now.....and to theTalker stop being such an nenek la.....u noe who u are ah.....hehe

No comments: