Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hey ppl how r u all....haha...mus be wondering where am i and wat i am up to haha....well now im doing my iap as in industrial attachment programme...

Where i am doing it: ST Electronics (Infosoft Systems) PTE LTD Ang Mo kio

I am doin admin/engr job which is dealing with creation of email add....and some admin work....well first two days was kinda bored but gd as i was trying to learn new stuff and write down the steps .....today morning i was so bz....but after lunch it was rush hour for me....haha...fascinating....rushing to do my work....after 3.30 wow i settled dwn and rest...waiting for reply from various dept to ans my emails.....but no reply la....urgh.....wow im exhausted....

Well it is week one now.....wen will the days past....god be with till the end.....

I really miss two ppl this days FATIN HANNA AND KUMAR LUV U TWO SO MUCH

No comments: