Friday, November 23, 2007

ok ok ppl here is my latest update after so long....haha k mango here it is .....hope u are happy ah hehehe....

K have not been updating my blog fo ra long time cos was damn bz wit proposal project reports work ......haiz damn exhausted man.....i don even hv time for myself at all nor for my family....Well wdp proposal was the toughest of all.....had to design site structure and stuff wow i remembered i had to redo some tough cos i made mistake .......i remembered i and liza doin the project at our own homes from afternoon till next morning 3am ( if you are asking hw tat was possible for me n her to do our projects together duh msn online ) next morning we start on osm......haiz........following monday was my first day to teach tution...and i was kinda nervous...cos

a) i don noe hw to go to the place cos its at woodlands

b) i wonder wat impression the student and their parents will hv on me

and i ended up getting lost in woodlands.... n ended goin places familiar to me....wen my god father place near karthik aka Aj house....haha....thank god the monkey was at camp if nt mati mus ans many question....hehe...eventually i took a cab n wen there......n it was as bad as i tot....hehe

tuesday had ec test i tried to study it n memorize it well was damn hard ...... damn there was tis question step 3 was damn hard....but guess wat i wrote the ans n erase it haha...smart rite...wen at last.....the lecturer gave the answer....i was so frustrated....waaaaaaaaaaa

wednesday so called off day....but wen to teach tution n wen to my aunt hs on thurs to c her as she wen for surgery .....hehe n was jokin around wit my cuz n uncle ...wish my kutty bro saravanan was there ....miss ya bro......wen home n kamal annah vani n kumar called my hp n tok to me till 2.30 am....kumar n kamal.....were teasing me the whole time... haha....n tell ghost story tink abt it ah ....i sitting in the dark .....n hearing tis scary sial after tat cant sleep kumar kept me company.....till i slept .....haha but i got a shock n got up cos my hp vibrate damn was scared out of my life.......

haha....yday was doin CS2.....till 12.30.....was damn stressed haiz......now tat the project is over....im glad but i still got a few more to do but i can do it .......

Fatin sry if i showed my anger at u today ....was not in a gd mood.....

Thanks to fatin faekah liza priya karthik aka AJ kamal vani n kumar

No comments: