Thursday, November 08, 2007

HAPPY DEEPAVALI TO ALL.....

Well, on the eve of deepavali was doing alot of hs work cleaning up trying help mum n granma....
around 11pm murugan came to my plcae to giv me deepavali card n was watchin the variety show till 12.30pm n left i wen to lite up the oil lamps which i always do......

The day of deepavali got up dressed n prayed n waited for my friens to come karthik aka AJ, weiye ,jingyuan, faekah , fatin , liza and zack.....had fun haha......was jokin around n tokin wit all of them....after so long i saw karthik n had a great tok wit him.......But miss my sis she couldnt make due to her cuz being in hospital...hey jessica akka i pray u will get well soon....

Nw am kinda tired n exhausted.....well tmr bac to sch n bac to hit the books back to stress land haha.......

Luv my friens alot...thxs guys

Luv my friens alot

No comments: