Tuesday, November 06, 2007

HI all......so long since i update my blog....haha k la fatin today saya update ok.....well starting od the day was kinda depressing for me trying to figure out why vpc don wan to work in my pc....guess wat mine is windows vista home edition tats y it doesnt work....aiyo...bad luck....oh ya nw to the interesting part of the story .....uhm nt exactly story la but wat exactly happen....fatin came to sch today kind of late .....reason he shoe was torn....n she couldnt walk trust me i noe....n i saw ......n we had class till 8.30pm.....i mean imagine her walking wit a torn shoe....damn tat sucks.....so i told her there is two ways one we wait for the 6pm break n go out of sch to buy slipper to wear or go nw as at 12+ eventhough gt class @ 1pm.......n i also told if goin to buy can go hougang point n i could go hm n leave my laptop at hm....eventually we wen on our first break took a cab i drop her at hg point while i wen hm to drop my sweet laptop (luv ya alot)....haha....mum was shock to see me....ask me to makan ....i said no gt to go late for sch astala vista baby hehe....in ur dreams i said like tat....anyway met fatin bac @ hg point...n we had to wait for a cab for abt 10mins i tink at last a taxi came the taxi kind of a new model pretty posh la felt like we are rich riding in it hehe....wen we entered class the teacher ask fatin hw did u manage to change ur slippers...imagine the shock on our faces....eventually dearest faekah told teacher wat happ so tat he wont misunderstand tats so sweet of her...oh ya muz also ask fatin haha.....rest no need to say la.....imagine ok....haha....well OSM project i n liza did well we tot it was tough ok la but nxt week we have to do again i hope we can do it.....god pls be wit us.....


I wonder y u leave me tis way

why u make me cry

why the memories i had wit u hurts me nw

why do i wan u around wen i noe it will neva happen

why why why

i really am trying to hate you

but i cant seem to do it

cos u are my one n only one

in my heart

nw and forever.........

No comments: