Friday, January 19, 2007

19 january 2007

Well beginning of the year i hv begun to realise who are my true friends and who i can trust

alot of things have happen in the beginning of 2007 my granma pass away on 14 Jan 2007.....it

was sumthing expected but not so sudden though she was sick for the past 1 year those who are

close to me noes wat happen to her.....and i have to thank my friens zack xiujuan muitong faekah

fatin liza rabiah menaga and priya for being there for me when i need them......oh ya and thxs to

my friens in sch for helping me in my project really appreciate it alot........and ya as for the

matters of the heart for nw i rather be wat i am now single free and independent.....i will jus wait

for the rite one and wait for the rite age .........



Smile Always (",)
Rajes

No comments: