Monday, January 29, 2007

29 January 2007

Beginning my day was jus goin fine...havin fun wit my friens jokin around and stuff....helpin faekah n fatin wit their database project....and suddenly....darks cloud seem to enclose me....haha...yup me and my bestie fought .....reason well her mum called n complain to me abt her...and wen i ask her abt it she raised her tone at me and i told her u first cool dwn then call me then i tok she said she wont and slam the phone on me .....wow.......wat do i say abt tis n my sis scolded sayin u always giving in to ppl and scarificing for them u neva think abt urself...and of ur feelings...haiz sis if onli u knew....wat i am feeling... but i always think abt others first....its jus me...i cant change myself...dn wry there is someone for me....i noe....God also noes i will jus wait....

SMile Always(",)
Rajes

No comments: