Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New YEar 2007

Well , 2006 wasn't a great yr for me and i feel as if im stuck there

i wouldnt say tat i suffered all the way in 2006 i had some happiness also

made it to poly,made new frens, wen often hehe, well yeah started gettin to noe a few guys

haha....well my new yr resolution for tis yr is:
@Forget and forgive those who hv done harm to me

@ hv some peace in life

@ study hard and achieve my goals

@ make more new friens

@ wish all the ppl i noe happiness and peace and wish tat they achieve wat ever they wan to do in the cumin new yr.

@ oh ya my frien ask me to add tis too.....find the love of my life (if there is such a thing haha)

Happy New to all my loved ones and to the ppl i noe

wish u all the best in tis cumin yr.....


SMile Always (",)

Rajes

No comments: