Tuesday, December 05, 2006

5 December 2006

Haiz wat a tiring and upseting day.......

Starting was fun, was joking around wit my freins

met m best frien and wen shoppin my fren bought for me a wallet and

i bought a watch for her........Now cums the upsettin part haiz met this guy

he said he like me and stuff so my frien made me meet him

and upon meetin him he was tokin abt his relief teaching job and

movies.....urgh.....so nw wen my fren ask me hw was i find him.....

i said i don like him at all.....and guess wat she is angry wit me..... i told her i also hv feelings

and i jus don like him....all she said was he is waitin for me and i should carry on to get to noe

him....n if i go for looks i should reject......i was like wat the hell......i'm aready hurt pretty badly

and for the last six months im tryin to forget wat happen......and i just cant.....y doesnt any one

understand me who do they think i am......a person without emotions is it....watever tat person

did to me hv left a deep mark in my heart.......y doesnt she understand......haiz i guess no one will

ever understand me at all..........



Smile Always (",)

Rajes

No comments: