Thursday, November 30, 2006

November 30 2006

HAiz today was exhausting oop lesson was kinda fun faekah tot someone took her

stationery but eventually she had left it under the com keyboard haha.....the best part was she

wen all over the class and ask everyone haha.......so hillarious.......haha.....dear faekah nxt time

chk la gal.....but she is still a sweet gal......DMD was ok but was doing flash still i felt so sleepy

haiz...fatin, liza and I were jokin around wen we were goin hm, i was tokin abt chemistry and my

expression was so funny tat they couldnt stop laughin haha

* my best frien was so clever .....belief everything a person say aiyo di pls la....

* Yeah Anna can cum for the BBQ Yippee

* Thxs liza,Muitong,faekah for helpin me wit oop

*Lost my temper at the interchange damn him!!!


Smile Always(",)

Rajes

No comments: