Thursday, July 03, 2008

Hi Guys,

So sorry for not updating my blog for past few weeks cos...my internet have sum problems im stilltrying to rectify the problem...and i heard from fatin ( luv ur gal...and miss u ) tat alot of ppl have been askin me to update...well here it is ....

Well im still doin my iap....now is my week 6...and im bz but i always manage to finish my wk before 4pmweird huh...so imagine how bored i am.....hehe....anyway...mostly im admin/engr stuff...and its ok....but boring...so most of the time i email my dear bf or fatin hanna my adopted daughter...haha so ppl if u feel bored or jus need someone to tok to jus email me 24 hrs service ok ...email add: jennifer_matt2@hotmail.com. Oh ya met vanessa at tampanies few weeks back wen i wen to meet kumar haha...miss ya lots gal

Pass few weeks damn bz...wen for a chalet...wen for 21st bday parties wen temple....aiyo body achingneed alot of rest u noe....after iap i hv one thing in R & R which is rest and relax so anyone who distrupt my rest ....oh r u gonna get it from me...haha jus jokin....
I tink some of u all noe im doin a business now and yea its goin gd....goin jb tis sat for recognitionnite...gonna get a pin for my effort...my bf in tears...he so proud of me as im the first personfrom the team to go on stage...thxs to ravi anna,yoges anni , my dear,and mentor ranjit.
Guys, if u guys are curious abt it jus call me and make an appt wit me and i will tell u guys more till thenkeep thinking all i can say don miss an oppotunity...to succeed in life....if u noe wat i mean....


Yea tmr meetin fatin weeeeeeee......cant wait...to meet u gal....

Tats all for now adios....

Ps: MIss MI0615; Faekah and Liza u are missed too...

No comments: