Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hey guys....tis week is week 7 of my IAP....and well today is sports day in my dept we willl be goin to one of supervisor's condo to play tennis and some team building games...i and my partner eric plan the game...and wow tinking abt it was damn hard....phew haha hope they enjoy it.....

Hmm...well still got 5 more weeks to go for iap....to be over....hmm....i jus pray everything goes well....hmm...im missing all my frens...especially fatin hanna...oi sat confirm tak.....she ah so bz cannot catch her hehe...if she noe i write tis im dead.....wait im gonna be dead eeeks....

Today is Kumar my dear bf bday.....later givin him a surprise party hehe....menaga will be buyin cake for him....cos i at wk...thxs di...and thxs to ur bf who is like a elder bro for me....thxs kumar ( yea menaga bf name is also kumar)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR!!!!!!

No comments: