Friday, January 11, 2008

Well today, had coms skills 2 presentation.....was well done ......me liza faekah n fatin....all did hey gals giv urself a pat on ur backs we did great today.....no matter wat tat monyet cikgu tell.....

Then after break we had IP Practicals......its so damn......hard........damn hell....i had a tough time doin it .......i don even noe wat the hell i was doin.....any how do......was damn scared wen teacher was marking my work cos before me several of my classmates......wen in and came out with a grim face.....nt a gd sign.....wen i wen in wit fatin i was expecting the worst but end up .....guess wat happ i passed.....hehe weird.....


After tat wen for tution.....n my darls came to fetch me n send me hm....thxs dear for making me calm dwn....before presentation.....n encouraging me in wateva i do.....thxs i luv u so much n miss u tooo........

No comments: