Thursday, January 24, 2008

Haiz am really stressed up like hell .....not enough sleep.....most of the time study for test or doin project.....which i am fed up about especially IP its damn tough....and some of the things im nt sure wat they are asking us to do.....urgh.....

All i noe is tat i hv done my best....and wateva the lecturer is gonna say im nt gona say anything im gonna push myself for the IP exam to ace it .....I don give up easily....even if i don i try to make up for it some way or another......

Common test is next wk from 30Jan - 1 feb.......haiz i need to do well for this subject......

Oh ya jus got to know tat i n fatin are goin to do project first and we will do attachement later......while liza n faekah do attachement first project later......oh god.......we are seperated....nt fair......y does tis hv to happen..........haiz


Hope everything goes well.....God pls help us.......

Thanks to my friens liza faekah fatin CJ aka monyet hehe.....(PS:A nickname for u) haha...n my dear kumar for being there for me....

No comments: