Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sry ppl hav nt been updating my blog....cos my internet was dwn.....k nw for some updates in my life....haha k tis is damn hilarious haha....n dwn wit flu jus my luck to hv it nw damn u.....

To begin jus started my new term in sch kinda stress wit the projects it seems like we have to complete in a rush n best part deepavali is on its way....damn hw am i gonna handle it....god pls be there for me........oh ya was happy to c my friens n classmates after a long time...lots of changes in us all for the best ......oni one person neva change danial n his hugs n kisses....ewwwww...yucks...haha...jus jokin monkey.....hehe......


K deepavali preparation well goin smooth la, wen shoppin yday bought sum stuff but need to buy summore stuff nxt week....haiz i so exhausted ......need my 8hours of sleep man.....

ok nt much to say for nw stay tune to the nxt update haha ok lame i noe haha....k adios

No comments: