Saturday, October 13, 2007

Hey ppl jus got bac frm chalet had alot of fun there.....was playin games wen for a walk @ the beach, tok wit priya's cuzzins her aunts n was playin wit jerusha,esther,aaron n desilva....oh ya we were also tellin ghost story damn spooky till we had to go in group to our rm to sleep haha....but overall had fun......well school is gona reopen on monday wow im still in holiday mood...haiz...i hope tis term wont be tat stressful n wont be tat hard....and im gonna wk damn hard tis term im gonna achieve my dream...i noe i can do it n no one is gonna stop n i mean no one....anyway thxs to faekah liza fatin raj n my dearest sis for being there for me always....


New life new start....wateva it is...i can do it i can make it...i hv god wit me my family n my friens.....n im happy wit it

SELAMAT HARI RAYA TO ALL MY MUSLIM FRIENS

No comments: