Tuesday, August 21, 2007

k today wen for a movie wit my frien....bourne ultimatum.....was ok but boring to me haha cos i neva saw the before film so was kinda confused....but my frien was watchin it so intently tat i was like uhm ok .....im nt sayin anything look on my face...almost dozed off haha...then wen to play pool ok i noe im nt good at the game i suck at it .....hey atleast im tryin ok....u idiot haha tell im hopeless at the game duh i told u before playin tat im nt gd .....u bodoh ......haha but had lots of fun....well time to head back to my books thurs got OOAD exam....but i wonder hw im gonna study wit a monkey who makes lots of noise haiz......god do me a favour....pls send tis monkey bac to camp i beg u.....plsssssssssssssssssssssss......thank you.......


Happy Birthday to Venukanna

No comments: