Friday, August 10, 2007

Have not been updatin my blog for quite sumtime as i was bz wit projects and common test well basically hv not been having a great week at all i hate it like hell it was torture tryin to study for common test and do my AIM project which is nt working urgh is it jus me oh is it jus that my projects are jus nt goin well this term....im damn upset about my AIM Project....cos im good at flash since ITE and wen i got tis project i was kinda scared as it seem difficult at first but as soon as i started it it was nice and it was goin well until one part jus doesnt seem to work urgh hate tis.....nw gonna concentrate on exams....and strive to do well in it.......wish me luck.....

Thxs to faekah,fatin, liza,xiujuan,zack,zee and muitong for helpin me today thxs guys

No comments: