Friday, March 09, 2007

haiz.....its jus doesnt seem to stop.....one prob ends another pops out frm nwhere....haiz...
wat did i do to deserve tis all i did was wen out wit my bestie bf who is also my close frien...n i told her before i wen so did he tat we were meetin up n stuff.....n we did had fun...though....wen i gt bac hm i receive a call frm him tellin me the my frien was upset abt it.....i ask sumi n she told me my bestie was upset wit me cause i neva told her earlier ...n i told her i was bz in the mornin n by the time i fin it was time for me to get ready n stuff bt i msg her before i left....n i told sumi tat atleast i did told her even though it was late....n i even ask twice if i should meet him anot...n if u don i won meet at all....she made me so upset....i noe her for 7 yrs .....n tis is hw much trust she has in me is it.....wat did i do.....he is also my frien wats wrg in goin out wit him.....if u told me u don like then fine i wouldnt even hv gone u didnt even say anything.....urgh....all i can say is tat u hurt me badly...n i don noe if i can forgive n forget abt tis ...... i jus cant believe u are like tat...best part u don even wan to tok to me at all....im fine wit it...all i noe is i didnt do anything wrg even if it my bf n u wen out wit him i dn mind cause i trust him n i trust u......i hope tis ans ur question di....


Nt Smiling :(
Rajes

No comments: