Saturday, March 03, 2007

Haiz holiday started but its so boring wen out yesterday wit menaga n sumi.....was so excited to meet them n rush as fast possible to meet them but....i felt as if my hopes drop in the pit of no return....wen i saw R.......urgh...i told sumi tat i was so happy to meet u guys but wen i saw her i felt upset n she was said she had no choice cause she followed them....haiz...first time i felt upset n regret in meeting them i wonder y.....menaga was complaining abt sumthing then i told her beta dn be stubborn or else its gonna affect ur life....she jus said look who is toking haha....ya she is rite i am stubborn bt im nt attached....haiz really hurt me like hell....wen i said i dn wan a guy they all like yaya rite wateva....y doesnt anyone undertand me for once....wat do u all noe abt me hw i feel wat i wen through....u all think its easy bt its isnt alrite....i like the way i am.....k i admit it im scared to go in a relationship....aft wat happ....i cant take another step n i don wish too in 2 more yrs i wont be around.....so i don see y i mus hv a guy....no one seems to understand me tis days nt even my friens....ah wat the heck i cant be bothered wat eva u guys one to say go ahead....its nt gonna hurt me anymore...

Happy Birthday to my close friens Ramesh Zack Meitong and Peiyi!!

Smile Always(",)
Rajes

No comments: