Tuesday, October 06, 2009

HI,

My weekend was burnt not enough sleep and rest....was doing my assignment sumtimes till 4am or 2am or 3am .....cos tis was the first time im doin such an assignment...so was kinda difficult for me....but i handed in on time...so no hope i did well...i jus want a pass not distinction not asking much.....

Yesterday was Fire-walking alas Thimithi which i wen on sunday nite and came hm mon morining haha...was damn worried cos my dear was participating first-time....and was damn scared...shuld c my face...i was so pale until prateep keep saying relax....well he did it and finish it with no difficulty. Thank god....

Well did deepavali shopping and was able to finish my part of the shopping....bought for my hubby and prateep shirt...im not sure if i hv to send any deepvali cards lol so still tinking haha...

Missing my friens alot...

No comments: