Monday, August 10, 2009

hi all,

after being MIA for so long gonna giv u an update on
wats goin on in my life for some time...

K celebrated my bro's bday at NTUC pasir ris chalet
by having a bbq and calling some friens over... and
i and kumar wen to wild wild wet first trip and i
really enjoyed myself tat i didnt want to leave and i
planned a trip there the week after..wit my god bro and kumar
spend the whole day there....nxt day the guys were ill haha
im the strong one around hehe...

national day weekend wen to batam after so many yrs wit my aunt family
and kumar...had fun shopping lol there was alot of discounts around
which was worth it....

but while there missed my god bro and fatin alot...

haha...now back to reality need a job desperately guys any lobang pls do tell
and gonna get back to sch in sept...excited cant wait...

No comments: