Monday, June 29, 2009


Past few weeks have been bz with my cuz 21st bday celeb.....helping out and goin up and down jurong lol...but it all wen well he celebrated it at khalsa wit black and gold as his theme which was damn cool lol....i really enjoyed myself and really luv the dress joycelyn choose for me it was nice...and im waiting to wear it soon....


Next cums well not all knew about this except a few of them and im sry for those who i didnt invite as it was for close relatives and friens...but planning to invite more in four years time lol.....yea i noe stop keeping u guys in suspense


27th June 2009 Saturday


ROM of Senthil Kumar and Rajeswari


YES IM NOW MRS SENTHIL KUMAR
lol i noe its shocking for some but im happy with him....and i doubt i can find some as caring and take care of me so well.....
Thxs to Uncle John and Aunty Saras for being there and giving me advice
Thxs to my cuz Jonathan Joycelyn and clare for helping me out
Thxs to Prateep Murugan and Saravanan for helping out

No comments: