Friday, December 19, 2008

ok recently damn bz first wit my GDD document.....damn had a hard time doing that but somehow manage it.....thxs for the idea dear...for the game....next was common test ICT project management and OSWSD......ok both were ok bt i hv tis bad feeling i made alot of careless mistake....hehe....but i jus pray i did well.....seriously studied hard for it till 3am....yea i did seriously wondering how i stay awake simple cold ice water...it helps always....(PS: don tell my dear or else im dead im not suppose to drink ice water hehe).....

After common test...well my weekend was rocking wen escape again but tis time wit my two adorable nieces haha had so much of fun.....sun they came over we played uno snake and ladders use com and so on they are both so sweet.....

Well holidays started but im not enjoying it cos have to do alot of project and.....im veri lazy to do it....and i don like tat abt myself seriously i hate to panic....so i made up my mind to do things seriously....even if i hv to stay up late in the nite....

Happy belated bday to danial (mr what.....and stop ur stupid hugs) liza and karthika and jemima yesu priya....

No comments: