Sunday, November 02, 2008

HI to all,

k have been feeling rather moody this pass few days due to wat reasons which oni i noe....hv been trying to avoid it but cant show it on ppl and obviously got into a quarrel...haiz maybe im jus stressed up abt sch and stuff cos i really wanna do well this term....don wanna flunk or anything....haiz....

well tis is the end of 3rd week of sch...and lecturers aready start giving us our project assignment....which is driving me nuts.....really...tis term is not one of my fav terms...but wat the heck hv to go through wit it.....no matter wat im gonna giv my best....and finish tis sem wit a bang .....tats my aim....i noe i can do it....and god is wit me i can do it.....

well tmr is my first presentation for com skills really read through my notes....nt exactly sure of certain things but im gonnatry my best......well gd luck limin peiyi n fatin.....

No comments: