Wednesday, October 08, 2008



Sch started aready !!!!! well projects seems kinda hard.....but gonna try my best in doing them saw most of my classmates......anna xiujuan vanessa muz shirhan zee farhan danial ronald brendon hong hao rabiah all we meet at different classes but meet together at national education class....really miss them alot...oh ya im glad that peiyi limin faekah liza n fatin are in the same class as me.....weeee! we are gonna hv fun gals woohooo.......



Oh ya tis adorable little angel here is my niece negha pronounce as neha....isnt she cute...peiyi..here is my little niece atlast i upload her pic.....oh ya ppl don get blinded by her adorable look....really temperamental......when she cries her face turns red as a tomato......shudder....still gives me the shivers.......

Fatin came over today.....to do com skills .....and thank god she was here....if not wouldnt hv bothered to do my discussion forum....gal u are my inspiration......cant wait to work in the projects wit u.....again

No comments: