Monday, February 12, 2007

I always say to my friends that im happy being single plus available and stuff...in fact i feel free without any guy ......except for my guy friens la haha.....bt then eventhough i do say that my heart doesnt seem to agree wit me .....y....i hv no idea.....bt to me my old wounds are still fresh in my heart it doesnt seem to heal even if it does....i don think i will hv the guts to be in a relationship eva.....ya it was painful....being wit my sch friens and my friens outside i feel safe and happy wit them.....bt there will cum a time where they will hv their own life....then wat am i gonna do...? haha ....u noe wat i hv no idea....i guess i will neva noe the ans till happen huh....hmm will see.....for nw lets see where life takes me....i jus wanna enjoy the moments i hv wit them...nw i realise tat wat menaga said was true we friens cant always be wit u.....we will hv our own life soon...so get a life get a guy....haha i was angry wen she said tat.....bt wen i think abt tat nw.......i hv notin to say .....im blank out.....haiz......god pls giv me the strength to handle any probs or any hurt in me.....thxs


Smile Always (",)
Rajes

No comments: